Martin, Rugbycoaching Archive
Last Updated on Friday, 28 March 2014 22:35
Looking for drills? This website will help you! Are you a YouTube entertrainer?
Then this website will NOT help you. Recognize these situations?
- We missed a lot of tackles last game, so tonight we are focusing on this alone!
- Parents who become trainers, but are only comfortable with doing what they did 20 years ago.
- Coaches who “know what works” and have great (short term) results but do not educate a future rugby player.
- I would like it if my players were quicker and faster, is this SAQ something for me?
- Under 10 teams that already learned to clean out the ruck, because “this is how we play rugby”.
How to build a cohesive program that truly develops youngsters into rugby players? This website is built on my successful approach. I coached premier league rugby, Under 18’s, Under 16’s, Mothers of players!, school kids and Under 8’s. I will give you lots of information on how to present an interesting program that fits the specific needs of your team.
The building process follows this model: #1. Setup your goals, #2. Define your starting situation, #3. Setup and execute your program and #4. Evaluate.
After coaching a good game of Rugby, why not watch a game of american football with Super bowl packages?